- We offer both practical Cookery Experiences and Demonstrations / Events.
- My Kitchen is located in the main listed farmhouse at Woodlands Farm.
- Refreshments are served on arrival and will be served throughout your experience – this includes Tea, coffee, herbal teas and fruit juice/cordials and a selection of biscuits.
- Amy will demonstrate every element of the dish in stages before you recreate each stage at your work area.
- Most of the Cookery Experiences include the opportunity to enjoy your creations at the end of the session.
- All the use of equipment, ingredients, recipes and refreshments are included in the price.
- A cookery apron is provided for you to borrow during your time in the kitchen.
New aprons are available to purchase separately if you would like your own apron as a momento/keepsake of your Cookery Experience with us.
- Packaging can be provided for a small additional charge but we encourage guests to bring their own packaging such as cake tins and plastic containers.
- Maximum of 4 guests per practical session. Minimum age requirement for attendees is 18 years (unless specified i.e. Family/Parent & Child Cookery Experiences – please see minimum age requirements). Please note that valid proof of age may be required.
- If you are looking for exclusive use of My Kitchen for a special event/celebration with friends/family – please contact us.
- Please notify us of any Accessibility Requirements, Dietaries Requirements and / or Food Allergies at the time of Booking.